Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Day 1

After creating a new blog all over again, i realized, I had a blog. I just did not continue. Maybe I was busy. After all, it was the time where everything boils down to a march on March. And also, just then I realized, i have been writing since high school, and that if I kept all my diaries, I would have a bunch by now. But I only keep 2 now.

Anyways..

It's late, I'm past my sleeping time. But I can't seem to let go of the laptop. On my profile it says I'm not a writer. I strongly agree on that! I write though, because it takes the stress off me. I feel calm scribbling. My hand never shakes. Well that's before i had coffee every day.

The title of this blog is Who are they JP? JP, my initials, and Who are they, for i love watching people. Not the stalker type. I like watching them from a far, analyzing their every move, who they are with, what they wear, how they speak. Creepy right? But the thing is, most people look at themselves in the mirror and see what they want to see. Their perception, their thoughts. But how about how someone sees you?

...
They say if someone is truly your friend, then that someone won't hesitate to tell you when there is something wrong about you, just as long as it's for your benefit.

...
My future blogs, will contain people, no name drop, just descriptions. guess for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment