Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Trainer

On a training today he is the trainer. A trainer who likes to take breaks after an hour of fast paced discussion. Fast paced I say, because he talks fast. Probably because people from where he came from also speak fast. And also because he knows exactly what he's talking about.

Funny thing about him: he is particular with age. He always jokes about when he graduated from college. He says he graduated only last year. But just recently, I learned that he is 3 years older. Man! I fell for that! Harhar!

At a young age, I might say that he has a lot of experience in his field of work. And also well versed. Knowing that he's a fast talker, he doesn't stutter or fumble with his words.

A very technical person, but not the nerdy one.

Nose bleed plus humor equals no snooze.

Get to know him for an hour and he'll make you feel that you have been friends for years. That's because he talks a lot, he's very friendly, and very not shy.

He often smiles, with whiskers on his cheeks.

He is discussing circuits when I made this blog. And I did not understand a thing!

1 comment: